With all that’s going on in the world, chances are you’re spending A LOT of time at home. Between the grocery stores selling out of your favorite meats to the boredom that has likely set in – the Covid-19 outbreak has shifted your everyday routine. At Smokey Mo’s BBQ, we understand which is why we’ve put together this guide for food & fun to make this time a little easier.
If you’re looking for delicious and convenient Austin, Conroe, or San Antonio food – order online from Smokey Mo’s BBQ – now offering to-go, curbside pickup, & drive-thru service. And with delivery via Door Dash, Uber Eats, and Favor – it’s even easier to indulge in your BBQ favorites.
Stay Home with BBQ & Simple, Fulfilling Fun
Here are our 8 perfect pairings for activities & barbecue:
- Games & Breakfast Tacos. Kick your morning off with breakfast and games! Put down the digital devices and try something low tech. Pull out the board games, jigsaw puzzles, or a deck of cards – pair it with our breakfast tacos – and you’ve got a flavorful, fun morning. Check out these classic card games!
- Self-Care & Wraps. Indulge in some self-care. Apply a nourishing face mask, take a bubble bath, or meditate. Focus on reducing stress and taking time for yourself. Pair it with a turkey, chicken, or brisket wrap for an easy-to-eat option during your time of relaxation.
- Memory Lane & a Chopped Sandwich. Review photos & take a stroll down memory lane. Grab a chopped sandwich and take a bite out of history with one of our renowned, signature barbecue meat options.
- DIY Projects & Pounds To-Go. There are plenty of things around your house that could be enhanced and what better time than now?! Check out this blog for some great DIY ideas to get the creative juices flowing. While you’re at it, order one of our signature meats by the pound and get creative with lunch or dinner. Wing it – throw some ingredients together or try out a new recipe!
- Knitting & a Signature Chopped Baker. Studies show that knitting can help relieve stress – pair it with some delicious comfort food and you can feel the calmness setting in! As you create something all your own, try out our signature Chopped Baker for a unique creation we’re proud of!
- Beaded Jewelry & a Frito Pie. Creating beaded jewelry is a great way to relax with the kids while keeping them entertained. Follow design templates or go off-script creating something special to you. Pair it with our signature Frito pie for our special take on a classic staple.
- Movie Marathon & a Family Pack. Make a list of your family’s favorite movies and begin crossing them off with a movie marathon. Order our family pack and lay it out on a table for a buffet-style lunch or dinner. It’s like a trip to the movies – only better!
- Vacay Planning & Chocolate Cake: Though we’re currently on at-home lockdown, we can still dream about getting away! Start thinking through your perfect vacay from where you’ll stay to what you’ll do. During your planning process, let your taste buds indulge in a slice of heaven with our homemade chocolate cake.
For more fun ideas to keep yourself entertained at home, check out this blog from Good Housekeeping!
Send in the BBQ
Our tasty eats & sweet treats put the “comfort” in comfort food. If you’re tired of cooking, looking for something new, or simply want to indulge yourself – Smokey Mo’s is your go-to. Just type in “food delivery near me” or “nearest BBQ” and get delicious food – flavorful, fast, and fresh.
Hearty happiness is in the bag – from the best BBQ restaurant in Texas, Smokey Mo’s!