Nothing quite sums up the holiday season like family, friends, fun…and of course, food! Here at Smokey Mo’s BBQ, we’re thankful for a lot and we’ve decided to spend the month of November sharing our “thanks” with you all. Check out our Facebook page throughout this month for a look into our very own gratitude challenge.
We Want To Hear From You!
With so much to be thankful for, we’ve decided this was the perfect opportunity for us to give back while asking our guests to share what and who they’re thankful for. Now through November 21st, nominate someone in your life that you feel deserves a great deal of “thanks” and share it with us following the instructions below. We’ll be reading through the entries and selecting one winner to win a FREE Smoked Thanksgiving Turkey.
To Nominate Someone You’re Thankful For:
- Write a short entry explaining why you’ve nominated this individual and why you feel they deserve a great deal of thanks this year. The winner will receive a FREE smoked turkey for Thanksgiving!
- Email your entry to email@example.com or direct message us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Be sure to include your information along with the selected individual’s name, phone number, and email address.
If they are chosen, we will reach out to them directly letting them know that they have won our November Gratitude Challenge after being nominated by you!
*This promotion is only valid at the San Antonio, Boerne, New Braunfels, or Spring Branch locations.
Show Your Gratitude And Give Thanks
Interested in some other ways to share your thanks this holiday season? Below are just a few activities you can do to share your thankfulness and gratitude with others. Everyone can get involved – family, friends, even your coworkers!
- Gratitude Board. Place a dry erase board somewhere easily accessible. Using dry-erase markers, start your day off by writing down one thing you’re thankful for on the board. By the end of the month, you’ll have a snapshot view of everything you have to be thankful for.
- Chain of Thanks. Cut colored construction paper into strips. Choose a localized space in your home or office to place the paper, along with a marker and tape. Encourage people to write down what they are thankful for. Shape the strip into a circle, secure it with tape, and post it to the wall. Each person after will attach their link to the previous one and by the end of the month, you’ll have a chain full of thankful thoughts and gratitude.
- Pay It Forward. This is a great way to spread joy and can be done in more ways than one. Bought more Thanksgiving food than you need? Donate it. Know someone that’s a little stressed out? Write them a note or give them a little pick-me-up gift (such as a gift card for coffee or a delicious BBQ lunch). There are so many ways you can pay it forward during the season of thanks and we encourage you to go for it!
Don’t stress about holiday cooking this year. Let us help you get out of the kitchen and back to spending time with the ones you’re thankful for. Order one of our delicious 12-14 lb. smoked turkeys (feeds 8-10) for $45.95. Just add sides! Grab a whole pumpkin or pecan pie for only $14.95 each – order yours today!
Want to skip out on the cooking entirely? We also offer a variety of catering and group packs for a customizable, complete meal. Select your meat of choice and pile on the “comfort food” sides like green beans, potato salad, and more.
Share your season of thanks with Smokey Mo’s BBQ – and with 16 locations throughout central Texas – it’s easy to make memories that will last a lifetime.
A BIG CONGRATS to our winner of 2019’s November Gratitude Challenge!
Nominated by Natasha – Fred & Annette won our Give Thanks Campaign Free Smoked Turkey.
Fred is a Vietnam Veteran (thank you for your service!), and they both often help their neighbors because they know they are busy!