What would mealtime be without side dishes – those delightful selections that go with our main course? When paired with meat, they make for a well-balanced, satisfying feast.
At Smokey Mo’s, we serve up an array of bbq sides, from lush creamed corn and tasty green beans to creamy potato salad and house-made pinto beans. They’re the perfect accompaniment to our extensive meat choices.
In a recent Facebook poll, we asked our customers, “What’s your favorite side dish to pair with your favorite meat?” Potato salad was hands-down the top choice, followed by:
- Mac and Cheese
- Buttered Potatoes
- Creamed Corn
- Pinto Beans
- Green Beans
Mix It Up
Our bbq sides are delicious “as is.” They also lend themselves to creative variations in your home kitchen. Here are just a few ideas:
- Add salty green olives, fresh basil, long green beans, and tangy red wine vinegar to our potato salad for a Mediterranean feel.
- Spruce up our mac and cheese with a scoop of Smokey Mo’s chop.
- Use our creamed corn as the base for a delectable dip, adding in pepper Jack cheese, mayonnaise, and diced pimiento, microwaving all, and topping with scallions.
- Zip up your pinto beans with diced ham, chopped vegetables, and Smokey Mo’s exceptionally tasty BBQ sauce.
- Add slivered almonds and chopped red pepper to our green beans for a sweet and savory treat.
Trade Favorites With Friends
What do you think? Visit our Facebook page and share your favorite side-dish recipe!